Archived Vacancy Details
Organisation: A client of The Right Ethos recruitment consultants
Job Type: Permanent
Business Area: Public Affairs, Policy
Application Deadline: 10.03.2009
Reference No: 35/09
The organisation: A health campaign
- To develop and promote policy positions, specifically focussing on the campaign’s health and social issues throughout the UK.
- To work closely with key policy representatives across the sector and represent the campaign in discussions with central, devolved and local government bodies.
- To undertake a wide range of lobbying and influencing activities with the UK government to promote improvement in services.
- Relevant experience (paid or unpaid) within a third sector organisation, NGO, charity, lobby group, professional organisation, public affairs department or Parliament.
- A successful track record of research and policy analysis.
- An interest in current affairs or health policy and a desire to create change through campaigning and lobbying.
Applications closed on 10 March 2009