Health Devolution in England?
Health devolution is happening but what does it all mean?
A one-day strategic workshop on how to lobby and influence to improve health and care.
This unique workshop will:
- Help you navigate the changing health and social care landscape in England;
- Determine the implications of health devolution for the commissioning and provision of health and social services;
- Map who’s accountable within health devolution areas and the relationships with national bodies;
- Pinpoint health devolution landscape pressures including population growth, commissioner and provider deficits, Right Care improvement opportunities;
- Determine the primary drivers of decision making in health devolution areas;
- Advise you on the most effective ways raising your profile in health devolution areas;
- Inform you of the best ways of influencing commissioners and providers at devolved level;
- Debate what going to scale and partnership working really means.
- Phil Hope, former Minister of State for Care Services and Visiting Professor at the Institute for Global Health Innovation, Imperial College, London;
- Steve Barwick, award winning public affairs consultant and devolution expert, will help you unlock health devolution and what it means.
Lunch will be provided.