WA Communications is hiring an Account Executive to make an outstanding start to their career with a role that offers excellent professional development opportunities.
This is an opportunity to work in a diverse and impressive team of public affairs, corporate communications and political risk consultants who use insight and creativity to develop business-critical advice and powerful campaigns for our clients.
Our consultancy has grown more than 20% year-on-year over the last four years, winning clients in a range of business sectors that include energy, education, financial services, healthcare, tech and utilities.
We are looking for candidates who are enterprising, curious, committed to achieving their best, and eager to join an ambitious and dynamic team. We have openings across the business, including in our specialist investor services practice.
The right candidate will be a recent graduate and ideally have some experience working within a public affairs, corporate communications or political risk consultancy. Qualities that we value are:
- First class understanding of UK politics and government, and an interest in business, media and communications;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate about complex policy and business issues;
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Intellectual curiosity.
The role will see you completely immersed in our client work, as well as get involved in marketing and new business activity. You will:
- Deliver cutting-edge programmes;
- Produce detailed policy research and insight;
- Build a network of political, policymaking and business contacts;
- Assist WA marketing and new business efforts;
- Work with everyone in the business, from intern to our Managing Director.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer:
- Starting salary above industry averages, strong salary growth, and involvement in our company bonus scheme;
- A tailored package of training that will immerse you in business consultancy, ensuring you develop significantly, in your first year and beyond;
- A lively, open and honest working culture, in which all our people are valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities;
- A wide range of employee benefits, including a competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.