WA Communications is recruiting Account Executives to support our continuing success and make an outstanding start to their career. The roles offer excellent, fast-track professional development opportunities.
Our public affairs and strategic communications consultancy has grown more than 20% year-on-year over the last four years. In that time our team has doubled to over 25 consultants with impressive and varied backgrounds, winning new clients in a range of business sectors that include energy, education, healthcare, utilities and financial services.
We are looking for Account Executives who are enterprising, curious, committed to achieving their best, and eager to join an ambitious and dynamic team. We have openings in our general public affairs and corporate communications practice, as well as positions in our specialist healthcare and investor services practices.
The right candidates will be a new or recent graduate and ideally have some experience working within a public affairs or communications consultancy.
Qualities that we value are:
- First class understanding of UK politics and government, and an interest in business, media and communications;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate about complex policy and business issues;
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Intellectual curiosity.
The role will see you completely immersed in our client work, as well as get involved in marketing and new business activity.
- Implement cutting-edge public affairs and communications programmes;
- Conduct detailed policy research and analysis;
- Prepare client materials and organise major events;
- Build a network of political, policymaking and business contacts;
- Assist WA marketing and new business efforts;
- Work with everyone in the business, from intern to our Managing Director.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer:
- Starting salary above industry averages, strong salary growth, and involvement in our company bonus scheme;
- A tailored package of training that will immerse you in the world of public affairs and communications consultancy, ensuring you develop significantly, in your first year and beyond;
- A lively, open and honest working culture, in which all our people are valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities;
- A wide range of employee benefits, including a competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.