MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level.
We are currently seeking to recruit a bright graduate to work in our busy Chelmsford office. Our Account Execs provide a range of research and support activities for the team and assist with marketing activities as required. Excellent opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in PR, politics or public affairs
Client and Project Work – Draft campaign research, newsletters and content for exhibition boards. Maintain and update social media channels regularly for projects. Visit sites for project/client research purposes.
Account Development – Review fee proposals with the Account Manager and identify upselling opportunities. Work with Account Managers to develop new products
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication;
- Research skills;
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines;
- Interest in politics or housing;
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively;
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement.
£17,000 - £24,000 (£29,000 – £36,000 OTE)