Trafalgar Strategy has an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to its growing team and work on accounts spanning corporate reputation, public affairs and media relations.
An ideal role for a recent graduate with some experience, you will work as part of a team that draws on experience from operating at the highest levels of Government, as well as international businesses and award-winning campaigns. We have dealt day in, day out with the issues that have led TV news bulletins and dominated the newspaper front pages.
- Carrying out research to support new business proposals and pitches;
- Monitoring political debates and media developments;
- Coordinate and managing relationships with key clients;
- Delivering proactive and reactive media engagement strategies;
- Build relationships with key journalists.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A flair for building eye catching campaigns that shape public opinion;
- An ability to identify new trends across the media and react accordingly;
- Outstanding verbal communication skills;
- First class writing skills with a forensic attention to detail;
- Regularly proactively pitching to the media on behalf of our clients;
- Knowledge and understanding of different forms of media, including social, broadcast and print media.
ABOUT TRAFALGAR STRATEGY
Trafalgar Strategy is a strategic communications consultancy that advises on reputation and media management, campaigns, public affairs and complex communication challenges.
Trafalgar works across the corporate affairs, public affairs, sports, arts and entertainment and charity sectors. We bring a campaigning mindset to the clients we represent. We understand how to use communications to solve problems and enhance the bottom line of businesses.