Join 2017's Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year! Excellent new position at a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction.
Cascade Communications is a growing agency with a first-class client list and ambitious growth plans. Established in January 2011 and based in Soho, we are seeking the right candidate to contribute to all aspects of our business. This role is ideal for someone with proven agency experience who wants to learn, work hard as part of a small team and think creatively. You will develop hands-on experience of every part of Cascade and we will ensure that you will have opportunities to progress your career.
- Able to understand client objectives and priorities;
- Confident and comfortable to act as a day-to-day contact for clients, fostering positive relationships with clients and consultants;
- Initiate and deliver added value to projects both internally and externally;
- Strong ability to coordinate all aspects of stakeholder and community engagement events, including production of all consultation print and web material (including social media);
- Excellent verbal communications for liaison with clients, stakeholders and the local community;
- Clear, concise writing style adaptable to each client;
- Ability to quickly produce or edit accurate written work to a very high standard;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task to deliver good quality work to deadlines;
- Consistently reliable, valuable and positive member of a small team;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
- Budget conscious with a good understanding of basic project finances;
- Interest in local government, property and planning and willingness to share insights on political and property industry trends;
- Good IT skills – competent in MS Office.
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics;
- Experience in using social media for campaigning would be an advantage.