My client is a highly regarded membership body, working on behalf of members to allow them to flourish.
- Work with PR/Communications firm on carrying out and implementing media and communications activities;
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Events on developing and implementing the communications strategy;
- Work with Head of Marketing & Events to produce and publicise reports and surveys;
- Work with the Head of Membership regarding communications with organisation’s members Manage the content, copy and administration of the website as well social media platforms;
- Produce content for internal and external newsletters and other communications;
- Support the production and publication of guides and booklets;
- Draft and distribute press releases;
- Update the press list and monitor press coverage;
- Proofread publications and marketing material.
- Previous experience in a communications/social media role;
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and networking skills. Used to dealing with people in senior level positions;
- Computer and internet skills (especially experience using Microsoft Office and databases);
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task;
- An unrelenting attention to detail;
- Pleasant telephone manner;
- Willing to be flexible and adapt to new challenges;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Knowledge of customer relationship management tools/databases (especially Salesforce).