ECA is the European association of professional airline pilot associations. ECA has a multinational motivated team of 9 staff members based in Brussels working for and with pilots in Europe (visit www.eurocockpit.be).
We are looking for an organised multi-tasker person to assist in administrative, IT and organisation tasks of the association and to support our communications department, newly qualified and/or with proven experience.
If you are organised and resourceful; if you write in English as a native and are an excellent minute taker; if you know how to tell a good story via Social Media, presentation or with a picture; if you are a geek and computers are your friends; if you are capable to receive tasks from various persons and work under pressure… we have a job for you in our team.
- Provide office support to the Office Manager and colleagues;
- Take minutes in English and organise meetings;
- Assist the Communications officer with updating and developing social media tools, publications, campaigns and so on;
- Provide IT support (e.g. installing programmes, solving problems, liaising with our IT external consultants).
- Degree in secretariat, communications, languages, translation or similar;
- Excellent English writing skills (good written and spoken French is an asset);
- Office 365 and MS Office package and at ease with computers set up;
- Knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems, Google Suite (Analytics, AdWords), and basic newsletter software is a must.