A membership body in entertainment
To provide support to the Policy and Public Affairs team in the delivery of key business priorities, specifically the implementation and communication of its policy and political engagement plan.
- To lead the development of external lobbying and briefing materials for the policy and public affairs team;
- To identify and deliver opportunities to engage policymakers, politicians and the membership in policy campaigns in support of our client’s objectives;
- To liaise with Membership and Marketing & Communications to plan and deliver external events;
- To represent our client in various industry groups focused on the development and delivery of policy campaigns and events;
- To support the development, and maintain, the team project plans, risk registers and stakeholder maps.
- Experienced public affairs professional, with experience of working in government or parliamentary affairs in Westminster or Brussels;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill;
- Experience of building and maintaining strong work relationship with colleagues, internal clients at all levels, members and the public;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- Ability to identify potential risks at an early stage and identify mitigating actions.