Interel is a fast-growing and ambitious international public affairs agency with a roster of blue chip clients. With offices in seven locations and specialist partners covering more than 60 markets around the world, we combine global reach with local expertise to deliver outstanding results for our clients, wherever they operate.
Our strength lies in helping businesses and associations achieve their objectives through proactive engagement with a broad spectrum of stakeholders at all levels of influence, from politicians to grassroots campaigners.
We are now recruiting for a Research & Intelligence Executive to join our UK team. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking day-to-day monitoring, liaising with clients on information requests and sending weekly and monthly monitoring reports. In addition, they will provide research support to consultants, both with regular client requests and new business/market scoping.
This role is open to recent graduates. A keen interest and understanding of UK politics is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the UK’s political, policy and legislative processes;
- Experience in policy research and preparing written documents;
- Ability to become proficient in new subject areas or tasks, and move from issue to issue.
- Good organisation and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines;
- The ability to work well and co-operatively in a small team;
- The ability to contribute, as appropriate, to new business initiatives;
- Demonstrable ability to absorb information rapidly and develop practical responses to identified issues;
- Enthusiasm and determination, with a flexible attitude and able to work in a variety of different roles and contexts.
We offer the opportunity to work with dynamic and exciting clients, a generous bonus scheme, pension contributions, employee life insurance, and a sports and cultural bonus.