A Royal Academy is looking for a temporary Research Team Administrator to provide high quality administrative support to the Research team in the delivery of the schemes.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting Programme Managers with the preparation and distribution of scheme documentation including to liaise with applicants, beneficiaries and reviewers to ensure that required information is provided in a timely fashion;
- Organisation of steering group and sift/selection meetings for the teams in the Research department, including the identification of appropriate dates, booking of rooms and catering, preparation and circulation of meeting documentation, and the processing of travel expenses;
- Maintaining accurate records, ensure that departmental databases are kept up to date, and support the on-going migration of departmental data into organisational systems;
- Acting as a point of contact for enquiries to the Research Team, providing high quality and efficient customer service;
- Assisting with specific events within the Research department.
- Experience of administration;
- Experience of working in grant-making, research, science and engineering or membership organisations;
- Knowledge of key elements of customer service;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Effective communicator – both orally and in writing.