Too busy working out the permutations of England's route to the World Cup final? Here's our round-up of what you might have missed on Twitter last week.
- Causes of death compared between 1948 and today
- Badge wars break out over #NHS70
- The NHS 1948 vs 2018
- Spending compared between innovation and adoption of innovation in the NHS
- Five key issues for the NHS
- @AliJaneMoore on misleading reports undermining confidence in the NHS
- A look back at some of the major healthcare innovations since the NHS's birth
- The impact of graphic warning labels on sugary drinks
- How the NHS has changed for nurses during its 70 years
- Is too much expected of the NHS?
- Explore the history of the NHS in Scotland
- Three facts showing the world has become a better place
- A new tracker allows citizens to see how their country is progressing towards reaching the Sustainable Development Goals in 2030
We're proud to have picked up another award at Communiqué!
- The role of AI in meeting China's health care needs
- It's coming home?