Too busy saying goodbye to the summer holidays to keep up with Twitter? Here is our weekly summary of the best health-related tweets you may have missed.
- @NuffieldTrust’s analysis of the NHS deficit, as explained by @sallygainsbury
- Bizarre diagnoses in medical coding - more than 17,000 people were treated after walking into a wall
- Insights into life as a female MP under 40
- The importance of green space to health
- Powerful testimonials for #ChildhoodCancerAwarenessMonth
- @ThomasCueni argues that doomsday scenarios for healthcare spending are potentially misleading Health and Social Care Act 2019?
- Harvey's health threats will loom even after floodwaters recede
- Against the odds, Obamacare didn’t implode - here's why
- Explaining the FDA’s first approval of a cell-based gene therapy in the United States
- Can you tell the difference between a US hospital and a hotel?