Enjoying the Easter holidays instead of Twitter? Here’s our summary of the best of what you might have missed.
- Cancer diagnosis cash not reaching the frontline – our report for @CR_Policy was covered by @HSJnews.
- Our @MBirty argued it was time for new vision to attract investment for the NHS. A day later, the PM announced the Government will develop…a new vison for the NHS.
- “I will come forward with a long term plan for the NHS…” The PM seeks to put her personal mark on health policy via @sarahwollaston.
- Definitely time for a new ICD code.
- Chronicling the fight to eradicate polio by @sophie_ochmann and @MaxCRoser.
- 50 inventions that form the basis of modern life expectancy (via @wef).
- Could social media benefit mental health as well as harm it? (via @acmedsci).
- Can writing a diary change your brain?
- ‘Negative wealth shock’ is bad for your health (and in some countries bad health causes a negative wealth shock)
- Bridlington the worst for Yorkshire Pudding? And it is in Yorkshire too…
- Who would have thought that hospital Cottage Pie puree would have been rated as tasting very poor?
- The #sugartax is in force. A sweet victory for campaigners but is more action on obesity required?
- This is some correction.
- NHS England applies nudge theory to its own employees…
- Inductions are all about getting into the swing of things…