Too busy at Tory *cough* Party Conference to keep *cough* up with Twitter? Here's a round-up of what you might have *cough* missed.
- How important is breakfast? @TheBHF looks at the evidence
- The tattoos that could help you to monitor your health
- Can graphic design save your life?
- @DrHughHarvey explains how data scientists can convince doctors that AI works
- The circadian rhythm research explained
- More consensus between young and old on NHS funding than other issues - via @GoodwinMJ
- Leavers and remainers also agree on increasing NHS funding
- Welcome fall in HIV cases in London and across the UK according to @PHE_uk
- Questions raised about the Conservative Party's conference lanyards
- @jappleby123 makes sense of PFI
From the USA:
- Science community given access to 100,000 anonymised chest x-ray images - via @AndrewLBeam
- Look away now if you don't like mice - @newscientist