Recovering from Communiqué instead of looking at Twitter? Never fear, here’s your weekly summary of what you might have missed from the world of health
- Did we mention we won four Communiqué Awards? Have a look at why the judges made us Communiqué Public Affairs and Policy Consultancy of the Year.
- Last week the NHS turned 69. Let’s hope the Government is planning to give it a nice 70th birthday present…
- What does it feel like to hold a beating heart?
- Estonia has taken over the EU Presidency and digital health is a priority.
- People in every country think they spend more on health than they do.
- Have your say in what Chris Bryant MP chooses for his Private Members Bill.
- The most quoted health organisations in UK media, for April to June.
- Incredible video of cancer spreading.
- If infant mortality rates in African Americans were as low as white Americans, there would be 4,000 less deaths.
- A new TFL tunnel map should be helpful for people who get anxious in tunnels.
- Great visualisation of the world’s most common diseases by contagion and fatality.
- The return of the plague.
- The hidden inequality of mosquito bites.
- What can elephants teach us about cancer?
- Tricky Lawrence Dunhill.
- This is one way to ruin your wedding photos.