Too busy celebrating the end of Brexit Phase 1 to follow Twitter? Here's the health-related news you might have missed.
- What do people across Europe think about health apps? Read @incisiveheath’s new report and find out
- A scientific breakthrough: a beating silicon heart
- In which country do 80% of people believe or are unsure if there is a link between vaccines and autism?
- Concerns about Brexit are nothing compared with worries about the NHS
- Graphic medicine —the use of comics or graphic narratives in health care discourse – is emerging as an important form of medical literature
- Making radiotherapy masks a little bit less scary for kids
- New @COMOmeningitis research shows a third of adolescents in six European countries believe that vaccines can be dangerous
- A close up look at the precision of robotic surgery
- Ever wondered how your heart works? This @TheBHF video can help
- When Simon Stevens joins your night shift
- Fascinating insight from a doctor on how her patients respond when they see her wheelchair #DocsWithDisabilities
- The biggest battle in health care. Or should that be healthcare?
- An overview of the very latest in 3D printing and the future of medicines
- Think you’ve got what it takes to reorganize the NHS from your desk? If so, it’s time to play our new Christmas game #Integrate