Too busy trying to keep up with the membership of the Shadow Cabinet? Here is a round up of what you might have missed on Twitter:
- New polling shows the public is increasingly pessimistic about the future of health and social care
- Challenging STP leaders to explain them to a young person is a suprisingly effective way of cutting through jargon
- Our charity lego ambulance auction raised £170 for St John’s ambulance, which we were delighted to match and donate
- How do we make difficult decisions about the affordability of medicines? Longread from Nick Timmins on where next for NICE
- A neat visual summary of the deterioration in A&E waiting times over the last five years
- A growing number of tech start-ups are developing mental health apps, but are they safe?
- Incisive Health’s Toby Hannam's reflections on a Festival of Genomics that was notable for the absence of a leading politician
- Twitter isn’t the only social media platform for health watchers to keep an eye on
Meanwhile, in America:
- Advertising rates have skyrocketed for the cable news shows that Trump watches
- Experimenting with highly deductible health insurance – out of pocket and out of options?
- Are snotty nosed selfies the future of healthcare stakeholder engagement?