Too busy enjoying the weather to keep an eye on Twitter? Here’s a selection of some of the best health-related tweets you may have missed:
- Incisive Health’s Neena Singh looks back at what was in store for new ministers at the Department of Health on their first day
- Our Mike Birtwistle on the political tribes that will determine the Government’s fate
- Simon Stevens told #Confed17 about the five paradoxes facing the NHS
- Andy Cowper’s take on the election result
- The civil service workforce is creeping back up, despite a big fall in the Department of Health
- Does Jeremy Hunt have a secret career, or is this just #fakenews?
- Fascinating graph about the shift in child mortality over time
- Nick Timmins looks at where next for social care reform
- Jennifer Doudna on a world of wolly mammoths
- What does the election result mean for NHS finances?
- From the US, female doctors earn significantly less than male doctors
- Read Rob Webster’s inspiring blog to mark this year’ Father’s Day