Too busy dealing with the possibility of a ‘no deal’ to keep an eye on Twitter? Here’s a roundup of the health related tweets you might have missed.
- A beautiful new explainer of the NHS in England from @TheKingsFund
- A stark @commonslibrary chart of A&E waiting times
- Top tips for dementia friendly cinemas
- Danish hospitals found they could use 35 robots for the cost of one human orderly. It did not go down well.
- Promising results from the first clinical trial to test making treatment choices for race cancers based on features of the disease
- Global progress in genomics discussed at the annual Global Alliance for Genomics & Health #GA4GH2017
- @Taylorandrew456, @Billmorgan82 & J Bennett show consolidation may ≠ better coordination
- More than 4 out of 5 UK pensioners are online
- Bringing Elizabeth Garrett Anderson to life
- The impact of AHSN’s since 2013
- The intense battle between health experts and the tobacco lobby in US states
- The US opioid crisis has led to a tripling of cases of hepatitis C
- Big smiles as @incisivehealth wins @PRWeekUKNews Small Consultancy of the Year