Job Vacancy Details
Salary: údependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Business Area: Public Affairs
Application Deadline: 30.05.2012
Reference No: 175/152/PubAffairs
Due to changes in the commercial landscape, our client is looking to expand and recruit additional Account Directors and Account Managers.
The various positions will be responsible for stakeholder engagement around planning development, as well as managing client accounts. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with clients to understand their business needs, so you can create campaigns that help enhance their business, reach their goals, and ultimately gain consent for developments and projects.
Our client is looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:
- Track record of winning business and demonstrating capability in a client facing role.
- Ability to manage client accounts, to retain and grow the current portfolio.
- Detailed knowledge of stakeholder engagement and public affairs from a local perspective, especially around planning and property development.
- First rate communications skills and a drive to work with a great name in the business.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
This role is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and exciting team.
For more information about this role or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference ‘175/12/PubAffairs’.