Job Vacancy Details
Organisation: Michael Page Policy
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Business Area: Public Affairs
Application Deadline: 08.06.2012
Reference No: 13231286/PubAffairs
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate/Public Affairs Manager.
This role will have 3 elements:
- Providers and provider representative bodies: including monitoring activities of providers and provider bodies and maintaining working relationships with them.
- Westminster and Whitehall: monitoring and maintaining relationships with key influencers.
- Corporate Assistant.
The successful candidate will have a corporate/public affairs background having worked either as a public affairs consultant or in house. They will ideally have some knowledge of financial services.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and education:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Speech writing
- An ability to research confidently
- An ability to take complex technical information communicate it in a way which is understandable and straightforward
- Excellent organisational skills
- Public policy background and influencing experience
- Presentation skills
- Experience of building extensive professional networks
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is essential in this role
- An ability to build relationships and influence at all levels internally as well as externally.
For further info and to apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kas Rothwell 020 7831 2000 quoting the Job Ref: 13231286/PubAffairs.