We are working with an award-winning public and corporate affairs consultancy to appoint a new Account Director or Associate Director to lead one of their public affairs teams.
The ideal candidate will come from a consultancy or government background, and bring with them demonstrable experience in influencing policy, ideally within the transport sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading new business efforts;
- Oversight of delivery programmes on client accounts;
- Managing relationships with high-level contacts;
- Managing the development of team members;
- Contributing to SMT activities;
- Managing budgets and financial targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience around the transport sector;
- Have experience of managing a team, both in terms of their delivery and development;
- Be an outstanding communicator, both written and oral;
- Have demonstrable experience of influencing policy debates;
- Have worked in a Consultancy environment before.