What it’s all about
A talented, innovative individual with:
- Passion for Infrastructure, Transport and Energy;
- Experience working with Infrastructure and Energy clients, including DCO applications for NSIPS;
- Leadership and management in the strategy and delivery of pre-application consultation;
- A background in communications, media relations and public consultation within the sectors;
- The ability to co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams in delivering integrated consultation programmes;
- The authoritative expertise and experience to counsel clients with confidence and provide the advice to deliver their requirements.
What you’ll need to have
- Passion about the infrastructure sector, you will have the experience in the strategy, leadership and delivery of multi-disciplinary communication, consultation and engagement programmes for Infrastructure & Energy projects;
- The knowledge and experience of developing and leading on the delivery of pre-application consultation is crucial;
- Leadership, communication skills, attention to detail and a commercial focus are required;
- A full understanding of the UK’s government structures, political parties and policy for the Built Environment;
- An analytical mind to analyse data, prepare reports and recommendations.
What you’ll need to do
- Provide consistent counsel that supports, build and protect clients’ reputations;
- Develop and deliver full multi-channel media strategies;
- Plan and lead the delivery of multiple Infrastructure & campaigns for NSIPs;
- Develop and deliver public affairs and stakeholder engagement strategies;
- Manage client relationships and deliver against agreed budget and plan;
- Support the business development activity for Infrastructure & Energy sectors;
- Apply innovative approach to drive client success;
- Be a leader that inspires teams to deliver high-quality work and is focused on professional development and wellbeing.