An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join a well-regarded Consultancy at a very exciting time for the business.
Our client is looking for a planning communications specialist looking to enhance their career with excellent opportunities for development, management and contributing to a wider Public Affairs business.
You will be working on some exciting development projects across the country, but with a particular emphasis on London, the SE and SW.
At Account Director level, you will have a whole range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Day-to-day client and project management;
- Ensuring delivery and success on client programmes;
- Oversight of a team of junior staff;
- Contributing to the continued new business efforts of the business;
- Contributing to marketing and budgeting discussions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to broaden their experience, whilst continuing to contribute your skills and knowledge to a range of planning accounts. You may be an ambitious SAM looking for a step-up or an existing AD looking for an environment where responsibility and ambition are encouraged.
- Be able to demonstrate success across a range of development projects;
- Have experience of managing junior members of staff;
- Have experience of being the primary contact for clients;
- Be a first-class communicator, both written and orally;
- Have a fantastic knowledge of political establishments across London and the SE/SW;
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent network in the industry.