Development Intelligence is a specialist political strategy consultancy that helps its clients successfully navigate the politics of the planning process be that at neighbourhood, local, regional, devolved or national government level.
Planning is always political. Thus every significant project needs a political strategy. We provide our clients with the intelligence, strategy and campaign support to win.
You’ll support the development and execution of political/campaign strategies to achieve client objectives, and manage your own portfolio of client projects which involve political research, campaigns, political and community outreach and media relations.
- Politically aware/active;
- Experience of working on campaigns (e.g. in a consultancy, NGO, union or political party);
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends, sometimes at short notice;
- Confident and articulate, both in person and in writing;
- Calm under pressure.
- Previous account management experience at a PR or public affairs consultancy;
- Knowledge and understanding of local/national government;
- Experience in planning and the built environment.