Our client is a leading property consultancy, based in the heart of London. Working on a wide range of projects across commercial, residential, health and infrastructure, this is a great opportunity for somebody to join an ambitious operation.
The successful candidate will have management responsibility for an Account Executive, as well as leading on client work, ensuring the delivery of outstanding strategic advice and project delivery.
You will be:
- Engaging with stakeholders;
- In conversation with clients, setting strategic objectives and devising plans to achieve desirables;
- Communicating with local communities around complex development plans;
- Engaging with local and national government;
- Managing the time and responsibilities of an Account Executive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive political knowledge, on both the national and local level;
- Be knowledgeable around the planning system;
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Have experience of working with senior level clients;
- Possess good commercial awareness, and an understanding of developing new business;
- IDEALLY, have experience of infrastructure projects.