Cicero Group are looking for an Account Manager to join our award-winning, expanding UK Public Affairs team within our transport sector specialism. In this role you will develop and enhance client relationships whilst also overseeing the overall direction and delivery of client activity within the transport sector. This role requires the ability to motivate and engage account teams to deliver outstanding performance and service to clients.
- Maintain day-to-day overview of client accounts;
- Proactively advise clients on new public affairs business issues and contribute to strategic planning meetings with clients;
- Monitor and investigate 'market intelligence' using the views of opinion leaders;
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in presenting new client ideas;
- Ensure timely client deliverables of high quality;
- Build and maintain excellent client and policy maker relationships;
- Assist with developing new business in the transport sector.
Skills & competencies
- Excellent knowledge of Parliament and UK politics;
- Previous experience in a public affairs consultancy with an understanding of the client and agency relationship;
- Excellent knowledge of transport sector;
- Experience of the rail sector and knowledge of the Labour Party’s policy making processes would be an advantage;
- Excellent account management skills with a client solution focus;
- Excellent communication skills; in both written and verbal format;
- High attention to detail;
- Can-do and proactive work ethic;
- Excellent organisation skills.