We are currently working in partnership with a growing specialist political affairs consultancy who are seeking two Account Managers to join their high performing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing political counsel to a portfolio of clients on issues relevant to planning, infrastructure and the built environment;
- Developing and delivering proactive local and/or national campaigns utilising a range of tools to ensure positive outcomes;
- Engage with local politicians, community leaders, government departments and other key stakeholders;
- Developing key messages and delivering them to a range of audiences.
- A strong academic background to degree-level or equivalent;
- A Labour or Conservative background as a former MP, Counsellor or campaigns professional;
- Experience of developing and delivering local or national campaigns;
- Demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders;
- Demonstrable experience of using a range of campaigning tools to achieve positive outcomes;
- Experience of working in an agency environment would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a political affairs consultancy who are enjoying a sustained period of growth.