Curtin&Co, a public affairs consultancy specialising in planning and infrastructure, is looking for a high calibre Associate Director to join our London office.
The ideal candidate will have extensive and in-depth knowledge of London politics and will probably have been a campaigner or councillor. This is a real opportunity to further your public affairs career.
- You will provide tactical and strategic direction for senior executives in our blue-chip client base;
- Manage projects on a day-to-day basis;
- Manage budgets;
- Find new business opportunities;
- Direct other staff.
In return, you will be a team player who possess:
- Proven practical experience in the London political arena;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent written English;
- A strong work ethic;
- Consultancy and/or managerial experience.