As Campaigns Officer your role is to assist with the day to day communications activity of the industry representative body; and with the development and implementation of industry led campaigns to drive the reputation of our client.
- Design and implement campaigns/initiatives to improve the reputation of the industry;
- Assimilate information and facts that can be used to support positive initiatives;
- Project manage the implementation of awareness-raising campaigns;
- Conduct market research to develop understanding of our client’s needs;
- Help to develop internal industry communications and ensure all members are involved in proactive positive campaigning and on message;
- Monitor and update content on various industry websites;
- Write and deliver presentations on relevant issues;
- Coordinate case studies / fact sheets/ pics/ filming locations etc as required;
- Deal with national media requests;
- Deliver proactive and reactive messaging.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative;
- Ability to write clear, concise, interesting, accurate copy for various audiences;
- Creative and innovative;
- Experience of designing, implementing and measuring effectiveness of industry wide campaigns;
- Understanding of multiple communications channels, including social media;
- Project management experience including initiating, planning and implementing campaigns;
- The ability to develop new and existing collaborative relationships both internally and externally;
- Experience of engaging with diverse groups within a campaigning context would be desirable.