Global Tech Company.
You will be ensure our client’s CSR programmes are delivered in a meaningful and impactful way, project managing key initiatives and working closely with external partners and internal stakeholders along the way. You will also be expected to champion technology as a force for good
- Project management of key CSR programmes/initiatives in education, health and community;
- Coordinate communications and promotion of our client’s CSR to key stakeholders;
- Ad hoc event management as required (public launch events, industry thought-leadership, internal events);
- Reporting on our client’s UK’s CSR spend and activities feeding into European and Head Office;
- Manage and track CSR partnership benefits / assets usage;
- Launch, manage and evaluate key CSR programmes working closely with relevant partners and agencies;
- Increase employee engagement and volunteering maximising the impact of CSR partnerships and initiatives;
- Management of internal GPRS reporting system (budget and activity tracking) and approval processes (product orders, contracts and marketing asset sign-offs);
- Work across the business to continue to identify innovative and strategic opportunities for CSR.
- Excellent project planning and management skills;
- Confidence to manage a variety of partnerships and stakeholder relationships;
- Experience working in a (very) fast-paced environment;
- Good IT skills to produce and present CSR work internally and externally;
- Strong writing skills to oversee CSR comms (press releases etc.) ensuring consistent messaging;
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail (budget management & forecasting);
- Ability to build strong partnerships and friendly working relationships;
- Keen interest in CSR and technology as a force for good.