Our client, a charity, is looking to recruit a Deputy Head of International Research and Policy to take a lead role in developing strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- The oversight, development and delivery of specific cross-cutting thematic activities, outputs and communications;
- Advancing the strategic planning of the organisation;
- Identifying new opportunities to contribute to the organisation’s wider international policy and research funding.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UK higher education;
- Experience of setting up budget plans and managing expenditure effectively;
- Understanding of research funding landscape;
- Results-focused attitude;
- Skills in data analysis and report production.