apetito is a unique business with both a commercial and social purpose. We are a leading supplier of nutrition based food and service solutions for some of the most vulnerable people in society. As the leader in our field, our aim is to “Make a real difference” to the consumers and customers we serve in hospitals, care homes, meals on wheels and in the home via Wiltshire Farm Foods.
For us “Making a real difference” means:
- Great Food to be Proud of;
- Enhancing Health & Wellbeing;
- Ethical and Sustainable;
- A Passion for Service.
We are working in an environment where food and the markets we serve are increasingly economically and politically important.
A wide range of issues influence us:
- Ageing population;
- Food and “food politics”;
- Public Sector Procurement Policy;
Following an internal promotion, we are seeking a person who can “Make a real difference” to our future as Director of Policy & Corporate Affairs.
The Director of Policy & Corporate Affairs is responsible for:
- Development of our ethical, sustainability & food, and other key public policies;
- Representation of the business on key bodies and with key organisations;
- Internal & External communications (including PR & reputation management);
- Customer relations – leading our customer complaints/feedback team.
The postholder will be a member of the apetito UK Executive Board which oversees and develops strategy for the UK business.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, pension, health, car and life assurance.