I am currently recruiting for a Head of Business Reporting Policy for a powerful body. You will:
- oversee the development in collaboration with colleagues, Global Forums and external subject specialists, high-quality thought leadership and policy positions on areas relevant to the Business Reporting portfolio, with an eye to tailoring communication to internal and external audiences;
- work closely with and influence, key external stakeholders to ensure the organisation’s contribution to the development of policy, standards and practice;
- work with the Professional Insights Development Team, to ensure that projects run on time, on budget and in formats that will have maximum impact;
- advise senior management and external stakeholders on the development of policy and/or practice in the subject area(s);
- actively contribute to the management and growth of the organisation’s network of influential stakeholders including the Global Forums.
You will have:
- Knowledge of, or interest in, the subjects covered by the Business Reporting portfolio, which includes, but is not limited to, future trends impacting audit, taxation, corporate reporting, business law and integrated reporting;
- Demonstrate an ability and keenness to acquire relevant levels of knowledge quickly;
- Proven impact through the creation and launch of thought leadership and content pieces for business audiences;
- Previous experience in developing policy positions in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Experience of structuring research and reporting in a logical, rigorous and effective manner;
- Effective line management and development of a team of experienced subject matter experts;
- Evidence of a senior-level network and profile in key communities within the business reporting portfolio environment.