A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Head of Emerging Markets Policy (Finance). This is a key role requiring the ability to anticipate developments and identify opportunities which may impact on the organisation’s corporate strategy in the region. The role includes:
- Building relationships, especially with influential regional and national organisations, politicians and related organisations;
- Supporting the Market Director on the policy agenda matters across Emerging Markets;
- Working with the organisation’s Professional Insights team, national offices across the region and other key growth markets within the Emerging Markets region in support of the organisation’s 2020 strategy;
- Developing localised policy and thought leadership materials;
- Developing a coherent set of policy positions consistent with global positions and priorities to the issues identified as being of particular importance in Emerging Markets.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level, preferably to post graduate or professional qualification level;
- Experienced in financial or professional services;
- Confident and articulate, able to present and influence at all levels;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills;
- A thorough understanding of business and relevant policy issues;
- Proven research, drafting and writing experience at a high level;
- An awareness and experience of the variety and diversity of the business environments, practices and cultures within Emerging Markets;
- Previous knowledge of working with Eastern Europe & East Asia.