A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Policy with a regulator.
- Work with colleagues from across the organisation to develop robust, evidence based policy on matters related to business sustainability and corporate development;
- Involve stakeholders, partners, patients, professionals, colleagues, the Council and its committees (as appropriate) in the development of policy initiatives;
- Work with colleagues, external partners and stakeholders, including patients and the public, lead the development of the regulatory framework in dentistry, with a view to establishing a proportionate and efficient framework and effective joint working between relevant bodies;
- Lead the development of robust, evidence based policy in response to external developments;
- Develop partnerships with relevant bodies in each of the four nations, and use relationships to influence developments and effect positive change to realise the benefits, particularly in respect of patient protection, of a proportionate regulatory system.
You will have:
- Experience of policy development at a senior level, including establishing and reporting on the impact of changes and interventions;
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments and in influencing internal and external stakeholders and partners to achieve positive outcomes;
- Demonstrable experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and in leading change in organisational practices and processes;
- Evidence of successfully leading teams and managing change;
- Experience of working effectively with boards and committees;
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions in collaboration with others;
- Strong evidence of working collaboratively to deliver results;
- Evidence of identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement and collaborating with others to ensure that benefits are realised;
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into strategy.