You will be an experienced Policy and Campaigns professional, with an extensive understanding of the UK health agenda, and a proven track record of conducting policy research, developing policy positions and cultivating impactful national campaigns.
- lead on developing the Policy and Campaigns strategy;
- lead on effective monitoring and evaluation of Policy and Campaigns activity;
- directly line manage two;
- proactively identify, cultivate and maintain relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- work closely with the Head of Scotland and Head of Wales to ensure a joined-up approach to Policy and Campaigns in the devolved nations;
- direct the development of evidence-based policy positions in priority areas, ensuring that these are in line with emerging knowledge, political landscape and patient experience, to influence the policy agenda in the UK;
- lead on developing advocacy and influencing strategies to drive positive change;
- oversee the development of campaigning actions around policy issues and related information and subsequent briefings for parliamentarians and key decision makers.
- experience of policy and campaigning activity, ideally within a medical health charity;
- excellent people management skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a wide range of people and audiences;
- strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships, both internally and externally with key stakeholders.