I am currently recruiting Head of Stakeholder Engagement (Customers) with an energy business in London.
- Establish the Customer Engagement team, including hiring of staff members and ongoing management of the team;
Manage the engagement strategy delivery program, delivering against the approved plan, scope and costs, monitoring and adapting as needed, ensuring it aligns to overarching objectives. Project streams include:
- Stakeholder mapping;
- Delivery of a customer portal and supporting technology;
- Process and policy development for improved engagement including requirements gathering;
- Improved engagement planning;
- Oversee all workstream activity, enabling regular reporting to senior management of outcomes achieved and offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills with the ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with colleagues and partners at all levels;
- Experience of having worked in an energy business, other utility, regulator or government;
- Experience in project/program management with established firms and experience of working in agile teams;
- Excellent communication skills, teamworking skills, and the ability to motivate, lead and influence people;
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability;
- Adept at working with and gaining buy-in from executive leadership and board of directors.