Inline is a pioneering political consultancy for innovative and fast-growing businesses. We provide comprehensive political and regulatory advice and help our clients achieve optimal regulatory outcomes across the EU through extensive research and systematic stakeholder engagement.
Our primary services are:
- Political & Regulatory Monitoring & Analysis;
- Advocacy & Campaigns;
- Market Entry Services;
- Political Risk Advisory.
Since forming in 2013, the firm has shown strong organic growth and we now have a stable of clients which spans multinationals from across the world, including China, the U.S. and Europe.
What makes us different
Inline specialises in working with high-growth companies in new markets that are facing policy and regulatory change. We identify growth sectors at an early stage, develop extensive political and regulatory expertise in those areas, and apply our public affairs and strategy knowledge and experience. We aim to grow alongside our clients, offering additional products and services as they develop and the political and regulatory environment evolves.
Inline is seeking to employ a highly motivated senior political and regulatory consultant to join as a Managing Partner. This individual will be responsible for growing and developing a book of clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing relationships with and securing new clients;
- Delivering high-quality client services and output that exceed expectations;
- Designing new and innovative products and services for clients;
- Managing, developing and growing a team of policy analysts.
Remuneration packages will comprise a mix of basic salary; a performance related bonus linked to revenue generated; and equity-linked incentives.
The role will be based in Central London (as a full-time employee) or Brussels (if self-employed).
Who should apply?
This role will be suited to an ambitious professional with an entrepreneurial flair.
We are looking for a team player that is excited by the challenge of working in a fast-growing team; who wants to benefit from the long-term growth of the company; and who is confident in their ability to win clients and manage others.
Fundamentally we seek to hire dynamic and creative individuals who will thrive in a start-up environment and help the company meet its ambition to be the pre-eminent policy consultancy for tech businesses with operations in Europe.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Significant professional experience in policy roles, either in-house at a blue-chip multinational, or within a political consultancy, in government, or with a regulator;
- Proven or demonstrable ability to be able to pitch, sell to clients and to meet P&L targets;
- An ability to anticipate client needs and proactively service them with innovative solutions;
- Strong connections within the political and regulatory community, at UK or EU level;
- Strong managerial skills and the desire to strategically design and develop a team of top analysts;
- A commitment to consistently producing work of the highest quality;
- Integrity, honesty and a willingness to work hard.
We are keen to talk to those that have an existing area of Technology policy expertise which complements our Managing Partners’ areas of specialisation.
All candidates should be willing to work in a rapidly evolving start-up environment and to be able to operate under a strict budget, but with considerable autonomy.
Fluency in English necessary and fluency in at least one other European language preferred.