Are you passionate about policy and politics? Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire to be part of a developing business? Are you interested in how technology interacts with our society and economy? Are you able to explain complex concepts in a clear and engaging manner?
If so, come and join us at Inline Policy, a pioneering political consultancy and policy advisory firm based in London and Brussels that offers comprehensive political and regulatory advice to fast-growing and innovative tech companies.
Our team covers some of the most exciting policy areas and business sectors, including:
- The sharing and on-demand economy;
- Emerging technologies (e.g. drones and driverless cars);
- Artificial intelligence and robotics;
- Online platforms and social media;
- European politics and regulation.
HOW WE DIFFER
Inline specialises in working with fast-growing companies that are facing policy and regulatory change. We are proud to have some of the biggest names in the tech sector amongst our clients, but we also seek to identify growth sectors at an early stage, develop extensive political and regulatory expertise in those areas, and apply our public affairs and strategy knowledge and experience. We aim to grow alongside our clients, offering additional products and services as they develop and as the political and regulatory environment evolves.
We value independent thinkers who will help our company grow to become the premier political and regulatory consultancy. We want to hear from you if you are interested in joining a diverse and non-hierarchical environment, where your work and ideas will make an immediate and tangible contribution to our clients.
Our Policy Analysts / Senior Policy Analysts are responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality client services and output that exceed expectations;
- Researching and analysing policy issues to produce written briefings on political and regulatory issues;
- Assisting with business development efforts through research, presentations and blog writing;
- Producing newsletters for clients on regulatory and market developments;
- Developing their own networks and relationships with stakeholders in the industry.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Applicants should possess all of the following characteristics:
- Proven experience in related areas, preferably in a political or policy role, whether in Parliament, the public sector, in-house, or as part of a consultancy;
- Demonstrable interest in UK digital/technology-related policy and the UK political process;
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines, often at short notice;
- Superior written English and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Integrity, honesty and a willingness to work hard;
- Entitlement to work full time in the UK.
The following characteristics, while not essential, will also be looked upon favourably:
- Fluency in a second European language other than English;
- A creative flair, in particular the ability to present information in a visually appealing manner for our clients;
- An ability to spot commercial opportunities and to take advantage of them.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have high standards and are careful to select the right people to join our team. In return, we offer:
- The opportunity to work amongst an intelligent, motivated and friendly team;
- Work that provides an intellectual challenge and develops your knowledge;
- A clear career path to succeed as a public affairs professional;
- The ability to develop expertise in new areas and take the initiative;
- Formal and informal training to support your personal and professional development;
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience), plus performance related bonus;
- A fun working environment with the opportunity for numerous social, networking and offsite development activities.