Our client, a charity, is seeking an ambitious and experienced policy expert to lead their policy and campaigns work.
Our client aims to be the leading policy voice on issues of migration and integration in the UK. Their goal is to build the case for a fair and balanced approach to migration that works for everyone – including migrants, refugees, asylum seekers, and long settled communities, as well as business and the economy.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing policy positions;
- Running high-profile, creative campaigns;
- Forging collaborative partnerships;
- Developing political strategies and using them to influence across the political spectrum;
- Being a leading public spokesperson for the organisation;
- Ensuring the organisation is at the cutting edge of the immigration, asylum and integration debate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of immigration & integration policy in the UK;
- Designing, delivering and evaluating policy and campaign programmes;
- The ability to analyse, write about, and explain policy issues persuasively – to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Influencing at a high level including through government ministers, civil servants and business professionals;
- Understanding and experience of political strategies and using them to influence across the political spectrum.