A Policy & Government Relations Lead is currently being sought by an influential trade association.
The successful candidate will be responsible for representing the financial services industry and influencing the policy and regulatory agenda by engaging with the UK government and regulators, Brussels and other policy and regulatory institutions.
This is a highly visible role where you will use evidence based policy positions to lobby on behalf of one of the most important industries in the UK economy.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Strong academic background to degree-level or equivalent;
- A successful track record in financial services (or related) policy development and government relations;
- A good understanding of, or strong interest in, the financial services public policy and regulatory landscape;
- Experience of working with/within Westminster, Whitehall and knowledge of the EU and Brussels landscape;
- Line management experience.