An established and reputable Financial Services representative body are in search of a Policy and Projects Co-ordinator to join their International team in driving change and economic growth across Europe and Asia.
The role will be project based, working closely with the Policy team as well as PR and Public Affairs across key areas such as research, policy positioning and stakeholder engagement.
- Supporting the International Head in delivery strategy through research projects that will influence policy development;
- Delivering programmes to develop and deliver shared financial services goals between the UK and priority international markets;
- Representing the organisation and its interests in external meetings, presenting on general and technical subjects relating to the industry;
- Supporting senior members in briefings and logistics in their delivery of objectives for key regions;
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts and liaising with stakeholders;
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to further influence priorities.
You will need:
- Strong organisational, administrative and project management skills;
- Sound knowledge of key issues within financial services both internationally and in the UK;
- Experience of working with, government bodies, engaging and building effective relationships;
- Strong understanding of political structures, economic principles / developments and key political contacts outside of the UK and EU;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to follow, digest and communicate fast paced political developments.