A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy Lead. You will:
- be responsible for developing policies which influence the outcome of public policy in the interests of our strategic and tactical objectives. You will raise our profile on relevant issues so that we are associated with clear and persuasive views and policy positions. This will involve the production of high quality policy papers, consultation responses, and evidence-based research reports;
- provide practical support to members on policy-related issues, for example through the production of guides, through presentations or direct engagement;
- act as a spokesperson for the organisation on your areas of responsibility at industry events and in the media;
- represent the organisation at meetings and events, including meetings with senior officials and Ministers, Parliamentarians and industry leaders;
- build strong links with government and regulators in the UK and EU so that we are well-networked and able to influence the right people at the right time.
You will have:
- A knowledge and understanding of policy issues in either pensions or financial services;
- Proven experience of operating at a senior level in a complex organisation;
- Experience of public speaking, for example at industry events;
- Experience of dealing with the media (print and broadcast).