A leading association based in London is looking to appoint a Policy Manager to join its External Affairs division.
- Play a vital role in the formation and delivery of organisational Policy;
- Develop Communications strategies;
- Compose consultation responses;
- Engage with sector groups;
- Design and implement research projects in associated subject areas.
- Demonstrable experience in a policy, Parliamentary of public affairs environment;
- Examples of previous work in policy formulation;
- First-class written and oral communication skills;
- Stakeholder engagement experience;
- An intimate understanding of political and Parliamentary processes;
- A relevant degree or equivalent.