Our client, a leading charity, are looking for a Policy Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
As part of a high performing External Relations, Policy and Research function you will work with internal teams to deliver real change for thousands of people across the UK.
- Deliver a programme of policy development;
- Manage and develop a team;
- Deliver influencing activity to achieve policy change;
- Communicate with influencers, internal and external stakeholders; supporters and the public;
- Act as an ambassador for the charity.
- Demonstrable examples of policy change campaigns;
- Management experience;
- Excellent political judgement and a knowledge of the workings of Westminster and Whitehall;
- First class written communications;
- Confidence in presenting to a range of audiences.
Candidates should be available to start immediately.