Two fantastic opportunities have arisen Policy Officers with a public sector body in Brighton. One permanent and the other a 14-month fixed term contract.
- Provide high-quality technical analysis, briefings and research on complex pensions, financial and regulatory issues;
- Be responsible for actively identifying and gathering a sound evidence base to inform policy making;
- Work with colleagues to clarify policy intent, strengthen legislative drafting and contribute to legislation to support objectives and facilitate effective implementation;
- Deliver policy products including codes, guidance, impact assessments and evaluations as part of policy interventions;
- Deliver responses to a wide range of external consultations and policy queries.
You will have experience of:
- Policy development, ideally in a regulatory contact (those without will be considered);
- Better regulation principles;
- Strategy formulation approaches and techniques;
- Strategic evaluation techniques;
- Stakeholder engagement.