A Policy Project Manager is being sought by a healthcare regulator for a two-year fixed term contract.
With developments in new technology, coupled with an aging population, the role of healthcare professionals is set to evolve over the next 10 years. In light of this, individuals seeking to enter the healthcare sector are likely to be required to develop new standards of education and competence.
Clayton Desant is working exclusively with a healthcare regulator who are looking to hire a Policy Project Manager who will be responsible for leading a strategic review of education policy for the profession.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of the review, including developing, maintaining and monitoring performance against the project plan, monitoring the project budget day to day and developing and maintaining the risk register;
- External stakeholder engagement (professional bodies, other regulators, education providers and employers);
- Gather and analyse evidence, commission research;
- Strategic policy analysis and horizon scanning to identify best practice in policy and standards development.
To apply, candidates are required to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent;
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering policy projects;
- Strong project management skills (budgets, risk register etc.);
- Demonstrable experience of analysing policy in a project management context;
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior internal and external stakeholders.